Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Just the Beginning..

What started my love affair with all things beauty??

I've always been interested in all things beauty related ie. clothes, jewelry, shoes but especially MAKE-UP!!!
For the past 2 years I've truly become slightly obsessed! 
But like I tell my husband Its better that my obsession is make-up and not high end purses or shoes (At least not yet).  

So why start a Blog??

Even though I do have my girlfriends, I don't have anyone I can truly share my love affair with.
So I figured there has to be someone out there in the world that loves it as much as I do.
SO why not write things down and put it out there in the universe!
I want to share all the things I love with you! Make-up and non make-up.

Peace, Love, and Beauty 







No comments:

Post a Comment